What is Wise.com?
In this article we will introduce you about wise.com how it works. Relying on a bank that will actually help your business and not hinder it is an absolute must for any company to flourish, I can safely say that after living in Spain for 16 year I officially HATE high street banks! They are slow, awkward to use with their security protocols, offer 0 benefits and make you feel that they’re doing us the favour for using them.
The above is unfortunately the opinion of not just myself but most and it seems that the traditional high street banks and their monopoly is coming to an end with more and more banks closing at a ridiculously rapid rate.
Our wise.com review, I had the pleasure of having one of my freelancers request his fee for the work he had done in BDT (Bangladeshi Taka) through a wise bank account, which after doing my research and realising that they had rebranded away from their previous name “TransferWise” in February 2021 to fit in with their new product offerings and services, If it wasn’t for having found out how effortless and simple their banking is I would not have featured any banking reviews on this site at all, that’s how impressed we are with the services of www.wise.com
Is wise.com safe?
If you’re looking for a light speed way of moving money across the globe with tiny transactional costs. This multi-currency, cross border online business banking is the first place to start for any entrepreneur or digital nomad. Like many businesses that evolve throughout their journey. Wise is no different to the rest, in fact Wise started it’s life as a currency exchange provider for anyone that wanted the best exchange rate for moving money from one country to another.
How Secure it is?
However like many smart companies that are on the ball and move with the times. Wise spotted a growing need for a safe, fast and cost effective online banking system. And rapidly set to work on creating just that platform which is now used by over 7 million customers across the globe and moves move than 4 billion every single month, it’s infrastructure is so good than even German bank N26 uses Wise to send its transactions through the Wise platform.
We are 100% that Transfer Wise bank account is legit & safe to use!
Here’s a list of all the local currency accounts you can set up with Wise:
- AUD from any bank account in Australia
- CAD from any bank account in Canada
- EUR from any bank account in the world that’s denominated in EUR
- GBP from any bank account in the UK, or by SWIFT
- NZD from any bank account in New Zealand
- MYR from any bank account in Malaysia (Only available for Malaysian Personal Accounts)
- PLN from any bank account in Poland
- SGD from any bank account in Singapore
- USD from any bank account in the US, or by SWIFT from certain countries
- RON from any bank account in Romania (only available if you’re a resident in the EEA, Switzerland, the US, Canada, Australia, or Japan.)
- HUF from any bank account in Hungary
- TRY from any bank account in Turkey
Features of Wise for Business Account
– Effectively collect money from around the world, via Stripe, Amazon and loads more in over 10 currencies which is great for business banking worldwide
– Increase payment simplicity with invoice templates so you get paid on time and for free even if you’re on the other side of the worldwide
– Convert currencies in seconds and store them in various currency wallets for when you need the money or wish to send money from your account.
– One click payments with the best exchange rate in 80 countries means using Wise is 6x cheaper than traditional banks and 19x cheaper than paypal.
– No monthly fees or surprises, only pay for the transactions you make.
– Hold over 50 currencies from around the world in your account for FREE (upto 30,000 Euros)
– Great cash withdrawal limits of £1,500 daily or £3,000 monthly
– Fast transfer times, The money literally hits it’s intended destination in seconds.
Wise Bank Account Reviews
Mark Lewis, Wise review on trustpilot
We are Americans living in Spain for the last 18 years. When we first arrived here we moved money from the USA to Spain by writing checks… it generally took two months to clear.
Now we have Wise and it has made our lives immensely easier and more convenient. Our transfers arrive in our account in seconds and we can easily track exchange rates and lock them in.
Thank you Wise! Keep up the good work!
Date of experience: October 29, 2022
Ian Bailey, Wise review on trustpilot
The app is quite straight-forward. Some additional set up time when registering for the service or when setting up a new payee. But repeat payments very easy to process.
It is great they compare their price with other companies and admit when another company might be cheaper. Exchange rates are very competitive and payments arrive quickly. I will happily use them again.
Date of experience: October 28, 2022
The Wise for Business account has no monthly fees and no surprise fees.
You only pay for what you use, and Wise will always notify you before a fee is charged.
Here’s a breakdown of all the fees for the Wise Business account
|From 0.41% (varies by currency)
|Receiving money (AUD, CAD, EUR, GBP, HUF, NZD, RON, SGD, TRY and USD (non-wire))
|Receiving USD wire payments
|Withdrawing 200 GBP per month
|ATM fees over 200 GBP per month
|1.75% (+ 0.50 GBP per withdrawal)
|Getting the Wise debit card
|From 0.41% (varies by currency)
|Hold 50+ currencies
|Hold more than 30,000 EUR
|0.07% (charged only on the amount that exceeds 30,000 EUR)
|Invest with Wise
|0.55% (annual fee)
Our overall score for Wise.com is an outstanding 10/10